Event Volunteer Team: West Michigan
Volunteer Position, Hours vary Monthly Dependent on Events Schedule
This volunteer will work with a small team to support the planning and implementation of fundraising and educational events for 20 Liters. The team will help volunteer during 20 Liters hosted and community events in West Michigan. They may also provide logistical and planning support in the weeks leading up to large events.
Tasks and Assignments
- Volunteer during 20 Liters hosted & community events
- Provide logistical and planning support in advance of 20 Liters hosted & community events
- Suggest community events and/or organizations for 20 Liters participation and/or partnership
Skills and Abilities
- Enjoying working with others and talking to the public about 20 Liters
- Ability to move and carry up to 35lbs
Opportunities and Benefits
- Meet other volunteer leaders, humanitarians, and professionals
- Learn about the global water crisis
- Make dirty water clean for the most vulnerable
Send an email to email@example.com and we’ll start the conversation.