Works for Marketing Committee Chair & Development Director
Varies by Project, Estimated 1-6 Hours per Month
Talking about the global water crisis and the work of 20 Liters gets better when we have some tangible materials to go along with our message. We often need fliers, brochures, infographics and posters for events, campaigns and general awareness and fundraising. Sometimes we just need a report to be “prettified” and brought up to brand standards. This position allows you to use your design skills to make dirty water clean for the most vulnerable.
Tasks and Assignments
- ● Design a variety of print materials as requested and your time allows
- ● Utilize your own assets [computer, software, etc] to complete work
- ● Utilize and consult on our brand standards guidance
- ● Work with the Marketing Committee to set priorities and tasks
- ● 2+ years of design experience with a focus on either print or digital design
- ● Experience and Access to Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, or another design program of your choice.
Skills and Abilities
- ● Ability to utilize pre-existing assets (like logos and photos)
- ● Willingness to share ideas and take feedback
- ● Ability to set and meet realistic deadlines
- ● Basic computer skills: email, internet browsing, documents, spreadsheets
Opportunities and Benefits
- ● Build your resume and portfolio
- ● Have the flexibility to accept projects that interest you
- ● Provide subject-matter leadership and expertise
- ● Meet other volunteer leaders, humanitarians, and professionals
- ● Learn about the global water crisis
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll start the conversation.