Works for Marketing Committee Chair & Development Director
An average of 6 hours per month
This position allows you to use your photography skills to make dirty water clean for the most vulnerable.
Talking about our work is one thing, being able to show it brings it all into focus. We are looking for photographers to attend nearby events and functions to take photos and videos, then review and submit them to us electronically.
Tasks and Assignments
- • Take photos and videos at events as requested and your time allows
- • Review and submit photos for our photo library
- • Utilize your own assets [cameras, computer, software, etc] to complete work
- • Work with the Marketing Committee to set priorities and tasks
Skills and Abilities
- • Experience with photo and video production
- • Willingness to attend events as requested and your time allows
- • Willingness to share ideas and take feedback
- • Ability to set and meet realistic deadlines
- • Basic computer skills: email, internet browsing, documents, spreadsheets
Opportunities and Benefits
- • Build your resume and portfolio
- • Have the flexibility to accept projects that interest you
- • Provide subject-matter leadership and expertise
- • Meet other volunteer leaders, humanitarians, and professionals
- • Learn about the global water crisis
- • Make dirty water clean for the most vulnerable
Send an email to email@example.com and we’ll start the conversation.