Works for Email Communications Lead & Development Director
An average of 3-6 hours per month
Did you know that 663 million people have no access to clean water? Did you know that 20 Liters equips the most vulnerable with the education and resources they need to make dirty water clean? That we’ve already provided over 100,000 people with access to 10+ years of clean water?
We think everyone should know this stuff. That’s where you come in. We need your skills to help us get the word out. This volunteer position helps us craft our message to our supporters, the media and the public, specifically through the use of Email Communications.
Tasks and Assignments
- • Assist with designing and writing content for monthly email communications
- • Assist with designing and writing content for fundraising campaigns and/or email series
- • Analyze email effectiveness and test different versions to improve performance
- • Contribute to Marketing & Communications Strategy to drive fundraising & awareness
- • Utilize your own assets [computer, software, etc.] to complete work
- • Work with the Outreach Committee to set priorities and tasks
Skills and Abilities
- • Experience with marketing, advertising and design
- • Experience with MailChimp
- • Willingness to share ideas and take feedback
- • Ability to set and meet realistic deadlines
Opportunities and Benefits
- • Build your resume and portfolio
- • Provide subject-matter leadership and expertise
- • Meet other volunteer leaders, humanitarians, and professionals
- • Learn about the global water crisis & make dirty water clean for the most vulnerable
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll start the conversation.