Works for Managing Director
Volunteer Position, Average of 4-6 Hours per Month
20 Liters tackles the clean water crisis with our sleeves rolled up. We don’t just advocate, educate and raise funds, we get to work producing the long-lasting, innovative filter technologies that provide sustained access to clean water for millions of people around the world.
The Filter Build Coordinator help us meet our goals by scheduling filter builds, recruiting leaders, and sharing event details with the Program and Outreach committees for promotion.
This person should be comfortable with filling out online forms and making phone calls to volunteer leaders.
Tasks and Assignments
- • Schedule filter builds in an online system based on requests from the community, the Managing Director and the Program committee
- • Contact filter build leaders by email and phone to recruit sufficient leaders for scheduled events
- • Track and report results from scheduled filter builds including sign-ups and attendance
- • Attend committee meetings as scheduled
Skills and Abilities
- • Communication skills including writing emails and making phone calls
- • Ability to learn an online scheduling tool
- • Flexibility, adaptability and creativity
- • Basic computer skills: email, internet browsing, documents, spreadsheets
Opportunities and Benefits
- • Hone your organizational and communication skills
- • Volunteer from home or in an office setting, on your own schedule
- • Meet other volunteer leaders, humanitarians, and professionals
- • Learn new strategies, skills and methods
- • Learn about the global water crisis
- • Make dirty water clean for the most vulnerable
Send an email to email@example.com and we’ll start the conversation.