Works for Outreach Committee Chair & Development Director
Hours vary based on your schedule
20 Liters Ambassadors are people who like to meet new people and make authentic connections. Ambassadors carry the word-of-mouth message of 20 Liters to their local communities through personal connections.
Have you ever been at a networking event and had to answer the question “What do you do?” a thousand times? Wouldn’t you rather talk about what you’re passionate about? Help us grow our network of supporters by learning more and then sharing your passion for 20 Liters with the people you meet with every day.
The relationship between 20 Liters and each of our Ambassadors will be unique. You can use your networks to connect 20 Liters to the community and open new doors to help us reach more people.
Tasks and Assignments
- • Become educated about the global water crisis and 20 Liters’ programs
- • Stay up-to-date on 20 Liters current accomplishments and upcoming events
- • Talk to your friends and colleagues about your passion for 20 Liters on a regular basis
- • Connect interested friends and colleagues to staff at 20 Liters to get involved
- • Intentionally engage with 20 Liters on preferred social media
Skills and Abilities
- • Relationship Building
- • Networking
- • Verbal and written communications skills
- • Social media skills
Opportunities and Benefits
- • Start talking about what you’re passionate about and build more authentic relationships through networking
- • Meet other volunteer leaders, humanitarians, and professionals
- • Learn about the global water crisis
- • Make dirty water clean for the most vulnerable
Send an email to email@example.com and we’ll start the conversation.